A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Indigo Viper is a
local multiplayer jump & shoot arena game
with guns, goons and hats.
The main focus of the game is on speedy one-shot-one-kill multiplayer arena matches. Being stuck in late 90's console games like GoldenEye, Flashback, Super Bomberman 2 etc., I just wanted to have this game, so I started developing it in my free time along with some friends who helped me.
The game is currently under development. This download shall give you an impression of the concept, but may not be representative to the final work. This version includes:
- a complete local multiplayer (2-4 players) game with different game options
- plug&play gamepad control and keyboard setup options
- 3 arenas
- 4 types of weapons and melee attacking
- 3 game modes
- a single player campaign to strengthen your skills
- a lot of flying hats!
If you want to make excelsior videos & earn bucks with it, just go on. Please consider linking to our website bambivalent.com.
- concept, main development, goon voice 2: Max Pohlenz
- development & advice: kohijin
- additional artwork & logo: Bü
- music: tobi announced
- and a lot of thanks to all the great helpers with testing and advices!
Visit our excelsior website: bambivalent.com
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Controller, deathmatch, Fast-Paced, jumping, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Shoot 'Em Up|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 4|
- Download and start game
- Gamepads are set up automatically. If you use the keyboard, read the keyboard setup and change it if needed.
- Have fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.